Marine Merchant (Schifffahrtskaufmann [m/w/d]) – Special Cargo (m/w/d)
Since 2005 Personal Trust is established as a consulting specialist for personnel recruitment in Hamburg. We cooperate with well-known companies of all sizes.
The intention of our work is leading you into an employment contract with one of our customers.
A customer from the shipping sector, located in Hamburg, is looking for an employee as a Marine Merchant (m/f/d) – Special Cargo.
- Manage traffic of Special Cargo, daily operation and performance
- Checking and approval of all Special Cargo exported/imported/ T/S from/to the region, in efficient, fast and safe manner, and as per internal procedures, respecting local and international law
- Support the HO, Region, Agencies and BU’s Operational and Commercial Teams as well as Planners, on Special Cargoes issues
- Education in Shipping Industry or academic education in shipping
- Entrant as well as professional experience
- Operational/Commercial expertise
- Good language skills in German and English
- Competent knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of Special Cargo (e. g. DG, OOG)
- Leadership and mentoring capabilities, team player, complex problem solver
Communication skills and a quality orientation complete your profile.
We are looking forward to your application with further details concerning your salary and availability.
Also, do not hesitate to contact our recruitment Team on WhatsApp by +49174 7028613