Marine Merchant (Schifffahrtskaufmann [m/w/d]) – Cargo Coordinator (m/w/d)
Since 2005 Personal Trust is established as a consulting specialist for personnel recruitment in Hamburg. We cooperate with well-known companies of all sizes.
The intention of our work is leading you into an employment contract with one of our customers.
A customer from the shipping sector, located in Hamburg, is looking for an employee as a Marine Merchant (m/f/d) – Cargo Coordinator.
- Plan vessel allocation of voyages under Europe Region control considering all commercial and operational aspects involved
- Control country allocations as set out by the Trade
- Analyze country forecasts, booking and utilization performance (partners’ and own cargo)
- Coordinate transshipment cargo flow ensuring optimal connectivity and cost management
- Propose cargo flow optimization and cost saving initiatives based on day to day work
- Initiate dialogue between relevant stakeholders to support achievement of the required results
- Liaise closely with the Trade to optimize the utilization and profitability
- Monitor the countries bookings and forecasts for the scheduled vessels
- Commercial degree in shipping or a comparable qualification
- Entrant as well as professional experience
- Good language skills in German and English
- Competent knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong analytical abilities, ability to work in a team as well as independently
Eagerness to learn and develop, an independent and proactive mindset and ability to communicate clearly and effectively complete your profile.
We are looking forward to your application with further details concerning your salary and availability.
Also, do not hesitate to contact our recruitmentTeam on WhatsApp by +49174 7028613